Tuesday, May 6, 2008
SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!
I can finally say that we might have some sign of warm weather up here in the arctic. Maybe, being the key word here. We've had some sunny, warm days this week, and the cold wind that ruined it last week has finally given up. BY THE WAY, we only have 14days of school left! We're all counting! Having summer vacation will be a whole lot better if we can get a tan and not have to wear a coat, so this me begging Mother Nature!!!!Pleeeeeeease!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Pretty soon you may have to start wearing a wet paper towel on your head to keep cool. =)
Yeah sure we might have warm wether! Look out side it is snowing.
Ashli
Ashli, I know it's snowing. NOW it is snowing. My dad and Tanner and a whole bunch of other people are branding cows today. IN THE SNOW. I think it will be a while before I'll have to wear a wet paper to keep cool. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
you should come to CA! haha... theres a solution : ]
No dang kidding! But at least yesterday we hit the 70's! Now that's a record!
Post a Comment