hey kearis, I'm posting this comment on my mom's account so don't be weirded out when it says "shirley says". anyway, just wanted to sayyour "virtual pet" was cute. luv u tons, tiff ( p.s. you might see that I have already commented but when I checked the picture on your blog page it said 0 comments so I just wanted to make sure this gets to you. by, again!)
I am 14 and I live in a small town. I have a big family and tons of great friends that I couldn't live without. I love to dance, run, write, sing, listen to music, swim, and be in California. Thanks for reading and feel free to comment!
4 comments:
hey kearis, well since I'm commenting on your "virtual pet 'speedy'" I guess i'd better say that I think it's a crazy but cute and funny post!
luv u tons,
tiff
hey kearis, I'm posting this comment on my mom's account so don't be weirded out when it says "shirley says". anyway, just wanted to sayyour "virtual pet" was cute. luv u tons,
tiff
( p.s. you might see that I have already commented but when I checked the picture on your blog page it said 0 comments so I just wanted to make sure this gets to you. by, again!)
Tiff, your a strange one.
Hey!
You have a virtual bet from Bunny Heros Lab? I have a TON on Ponbox.
Post a Comment