Who knew that I would end up making 3 posts in a row about weather? I guess it's a subject this year. Our weather just seems not able to make up it's mind. It snowed on the first day of May, then we had a warm, summery(is that a word?) spell, then a ton of rain, then hail AND rain, and now it's just dark and gloomy, like it's going to rain, but never does. This is so weird. I have been happy, still, to get anything BUT snow. It was such a long winter here. I believe that Mother Nature chose this year to have a temper tantrum.
P.S. I promise I will soon stop with these all-word posts about weather.
Back In the Saddle Again...
7 months ago

7 comments:
Kearis, Kearis, Kearis. Can't you find another subject? BTW. When are you going to answer my e-mails? LUV YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DO answer your emails!
P.S. Weather doesn't have an h. LOL!!! You know me! I'm a grammer freak!
Well, spelling is not important.
grammar . that is how it is spelled (with an "a" not an "e") since we are worried about spelling and stuff at this particular moment :]
To me spelling is important because I'm not good at it! Why haven't you answered my e-mails? PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dying here!
Post a Comment