I guess there's no explanation needed here. Here's a little more about me!
- Sugar!!! Anything chocolate or sweet will do.
- Parties! I love events and action.
- High School Musical. Need I say more?
- Surprises-they are just, well...surprising!
- SUMMER!!! Who doesn't like warm weather and no school?
- Friends-a shoulder to lean on, someone to laugh with, people who care about you, my friends are the best!
- Disneyland
- California, and Mimi's house!
- A good competition on the Wii.
- My nieces and nephew.
- My whole family, who keep things interesting...:)
- A random event of any sort.
- A good, suspenseful book, you know, a thriller that raises your heart rate.
- People who love me a comment on my blog!!!! :)

6 comments:
why arent i on your favorite things in californis missy? i am totally and completely disappointed. haha :]
Are you sure you're only eleven? I wonder sometimes.
Hey!
Well since you love a challenge on the Wii so much I challenge you to the shooting game on the Play, I have a platinum medal.
Im leaving a comment on my blog so i guess u luv me!!!!! :)
i meant your blog!!!
Cute background. I figured I had better post so that you will love us too! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment