....is a really long time for a bunch of stuff to happen! I've had a semi-broken camera so these pictures are all my mom's. We spent a weekend with Emily and Annie, we've been putting our sweat and tears into the kitchen, and finishing school! Now I have EFY (yay!) and then we'll be off to California, to hopefully get some sunshine!
Happy New Year!
4 weeks ago

3 comments:
YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU UPDATED IT!!!!!! yay! it's been like ALMOST 5 months actually...haha oh well:) I can't wait to seeeee you!!!!!!! is that your kitchen? cuz it looks nice! well, california says hi! haha love always, jillllyyyy:::))))
That's a pretty good before and after of the kitchen, with some cute models to boot! Why is Em posing with produce? Bountiful Baskets? I'm seriously irked that they haven't made their way to our neck of the woods yet. Hopefully soon!
Yeah, I guess she had to get in with the produce. Yeah, you should like write a letter to them or something...it's awesome. The after isn't really all the way done, because we have the doors on now, but it's the best I could find. :)
Post a Comment