Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had everyone here for Christmas this year (except Brady and Jessica's family :( It was thoroughly crazy but way fun!

Acting out the Christmas story
She makes a real cute angel!

Turns out sleeping on the short couch can ruin your whole Christmas eve. I think it stunted my growth.
I love this picture. WE'RE SO EXCITED we can hardly take it!!!
Decided to wrapping paper the doorway this year cause it's fun...the kids had a great time busting through it.

Brighton was up at 5 am on Christmas morning. Apparently he was excited too. :)
Don't you just want to kiss that "too cool for school" face? I do, but it usually takes a brawl to get to it! :) I love him.
Shoulda just got them a blow up bed for Christmas...
Or a blanket!
Cute little girl...too bad she doesn't sit still much for pictures!

As a side note....this is my favorite picture ever. I love to kiss this face too, and he doesn't run away! :) Hope everyone had a good Christmas!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like we missed quite a lot of chaos! Cute pictures. The kids are all looking so old!

Jill said...

KKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! i miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oh sorry my finger got tired... much! (so much) i love your bangs...:) Remind me to tell you about my brother and Del Taco. love and miss you so much!

The Georges said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mad Hadder said...

So I want to know what the Georges said that led to their comment removal!!!!

Background

Leelou Blogs