Kay, really random moment. I just realized that blogger is available in forty different languages, including new languages Arabic, Hebrew,and Persian. Yes,I counted. How can they possibly have that many users to need that many languages? I guess I'll never know. By the way, I just changed a whole lot of things on my blog, like the template and an inspiring little quote. Appreciate that, will you? Okay. Random moment over.
7 comments:
I appreciate it Nonnie. Even if no one else does. :)
Kearis, baby! I didn't know you were blogging--how cute is that?
PS I want to go on the record as having NOT posted the "beepy" picture. That would be your mom.
I think you get nonnier every time I visit your blog. Cute background!
Kearis! We just found out you had a blog. Glad you finally jumped on the band wagon. =)
hey... i feel left out kearis... how come im not on your link list... i think im offended... :)
Wow, this is freaky.The last time I checked, I had two comments and two people who even knew I had a blog.Amy, your off the hook on the beeby picture. Mom's on it. Marissa, my backround is acually from the wedsite on your blog. And Elizabeth, sorry. I'll add a link to you right now. I have a bunch more to add.
Kearis...I have emailed you a newer picture of Ella. We think you should update it since she is SO much bigger now. =)
Post a Comment