So I thought I'd post some of the things that make me happy, weather new or old, and a few things that don't make me so happy:). I hope you enjoy a visual account of my life recently!

So we hauled 2 couches home on top of the car yesterday. We went to a furniture store with a closing sale to "just look". We found the perfect couched for our basement, and Tanner, my dad, and Micah loaded it up.

Braces. Thats all I have to say. They hurt kind of, but their better now. They are just in the way now!



Yeah, while trying to get a good picture of my braces, I got a little carried away with the camera. Well, I had fun!

And finally, my awesome ballet barre that I LOVE. L-O-V-E!!!

2 comments:
Yay for the ballet barre!!! That took a while. =)
Kearis, I L-O-V-E you. You make me smile. I am so glad that you got your barre.. and that you are smart enough to spell it correctly even! And, I would really like to know why you got all the cuteness and the brains in this family darn it!.. oh, and I love the poser pictures. I've taught you well! :)
Post a Comment