Last weekend we took a really quick trip to Oregon to help Brady and Jessica move. It was short and sweet and a good excuse to take a trip! :)


Ella and Kennedy playing in the playhouse...

Holding the sweetest baby on planet earth....

Carter and Patrick playing basketball....

and trying to round up4 kids for a photo shoot. Doesn't go too well. :) The kids all dressed up for Grandpa and Patrick's birthday dinner.

How cute are they, really? I talk about them like an overly proud grandma. My friends think it's weird. :)



Carter was sick pretty much the whole time we were there, but still a really good sport about the whole thing. He's just so sweet and cute all the time!

She doesn't waste any time with a napkin....good choice. :)
4 comments:
Wow, Ella really seems to be enjoying Patrick's dessert. =) Glad you guys got pictures. I have NO pictures of Halloween at all. Sad. Do you have any others of Carter?
Not where he doesn't look sad!!! :( Poor little guy...I felt his pain for a few days too. Not fun.
I have a few more pictures of C-man. I'll email them to you, Jess.
Kearis, my children love you. Also me. I love you. That is all.
Wow, C-man? All hip and with it now Amy? Ha ha I love them and you too! PS I am always happy to hear "hold this baby" :)
Post a Comment