...I'm so busy doing stuff I COULD post about that I don't have time to post. :) It is my favorite. We have been very busy, going to Nauvoo, moving Chad and Amy T to Rhode Island, on a roughly 24 hour car ride. Very fun. :) Anyway....here are some pictures from Nauvoo first.

A very nice lady offered to take our picture together....and my mother actually let her do it! :)

Emily's highlight of the trip- a pink gumball.
Nauvoo temple


Wagon ride/tour

Annie's highlight- she found a BABY in he family living center. She loves babies and was very proud of her find.



HEY....we sat next to each other for that long? :)

Gorgeous.

Liberty jail was probably the best of all. Incredible.
3 comments:
All I can even see in these pictures is that ya'll are wearing SHORTS. *sigh* I miss summer.
Wow, you have been busy!!! I think it's funny that I went to Nauvoo like right after you.... Can't wait to see you!!!!!!!
we are jealous. looks like you guys had a great time! keep us updated on California!
Post a Comment