Sunday, May 2, 2010

Seattle.. finally...

It's taken me a while to get around to this...but that's life. These are of our day out in Seattle over spring break. I really wish the blogger upload would put the pictures in how you upload them, instead of how they do it. It makes no sense to me. So, these pictures are in no particular order.
Classic picture...
Floating houses. Who knew?


THE SPACE NEEDLE!!!
A really nasty fish market. Where they throw fish.
Seriously love these kids. A lot of teenagers say they don't like kids....let me tell you. I'M NOT ONE OF THEM. :) All we needed on this trip was Emily, Annie, and Brighton, and I would have been in total heaven.

Ferry ride to Seattle

5 comments:

AmyJane said...

Keeping in mind that Brighton wasn't BORN when this trip took place, I think you were only missing the Kansas babies!
It was a fun trip, even with all the puking. Kennedy is still talking about "frowin' up at dat westawant!" Super gross.

Levi and Marissa said...

Yeah.. but if we were there, Brighton would have been there too! :) Kearis, when does Brighton get to :)

Levi and Marissa said...

make an appearance on your sidebar..? (is what that was meant to say)!

Karrots said...

when I get to it...:)

The Georges said...

Hey!! Taht first picture is very cute! I love you the most in it! :)
Luv You!!!

Background

Leelou Blogs