Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"He is not graduating! He is moving from the 4th grade to the 5th grade!!!"

Well said. Actually, I moved from the 8th grade to the 9th grade. They make a really big deal about it when you graduate middle school, when really you are just relieved to be done with it. We did all cry a little about retiring teachers, but that was it. Any of you who have had Mr. C as a teacher, let me tell you, the 8th graders made him a giant poster of Griselda. It was awesome. And since I know Jessica is the only one reading this who wouldn't know.....:) Anyway, I don't have pictures yet, because my mom didn't come. :)

2 comments:

Karrots said...

Thanks....I try my best. I posted it accidentally before i did anything. ;)

Jessica said...

Haha, are you talking about me? If so, I don't have a clue! Agree on the "graduation" thing, but congrats on being done!

Background

Leelou Blogs