Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sledding....

Ashli Taitlin and I decided that President's day deserved some celebration, so we roped Micah into snowmobiling with us! And, it just so happened that the chocolate fountain was out, and calling our names! :)



While I was looking for these pictures, I found this video of Ella from when Carter was born. I found it pretty hilarious...she sounds like a drunken baby!:)

5 comments:

Jessica and Brady said...

Hahahahaha. She does seem drunken. She looks so little too. I wish she still sang "my baby fall down" all the time. Those days were awesome. =)

Marissa said...

ha ha! I'm sure she would sing it if you brought it up! "NOOOO MY SONG!" She must want a potty training sucker :) I Love that she asks Carter for one first.. then mom. ha ha

Jessica and Brady said...

Haha..I totally did that and she did say, "No my song!" Still got it. =)

Marissa said...

ha ha I knew it! :)

Elizabeth. said...

i wanna come play in the snow! all we get is rain... i really want to build a snowman... and believe me... its hard to build a snowman in the rain.

Background

Leelou Blogs