Friday, January 22, 2010

My mom's new discovery...

I came home from babysitting today, and my mom was all excited because she figured out how to make a smilebox.....she's all techno these days. She go a new phone a couple of days ago with a full keyboard. And she could TYPE on the little keyboard!!! :) Anyway, so I made a smile box with pictures of New York.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: New York Trip
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Marissa said...

What I love even better is that she learned to text and just "tell" her phone what to say! Ha ha

Karrots said...

Yeah, she's being intruduced to the world of TECHNOLOGY. Oooooh. :)

AmyJane said...

Cute pictures! I don't think I ever really saw any of the pictures from this trip, except in fast motion on mom's computer. It feels like a million and one years ago that I took my trip to NY.

Also, I'm too retarded to text using that system too. I still have to punch it in one letter at a time. Don't make fun of old people!

The Georges said...

Haha!!:) Ilike how she was so proud of her self when she got hers all done!!

Background

Leelou Blogs