Friday, December 4, 2009

Natural Helpers Retreat

This year I got into Natural Helpers, a program that lets students and teachers vote in people they trust and can talk to. We had a retreat at pine creak yesterday and today. The point of it is to educate natural helpers on how to help people with their problems. It is also a blast! My camera is being dumb and taking really blurry pictures, but be sure to watch the video at the end!

A random picture of Megan!
Ashli Rose
We were supposed to bring something that represented us, so I brought my old tap shoe. This is my little friend Frankie trying them out. Sorry about the video, the end is a little nauseating.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Nice! I love the tap shoes! Now you need some new ones that fit you. I have an excellent webcam. =)

The Georges said...

hey that is awesome! I love it did you not have fun? I loved it!

The Georges said...

HEY!!!Merry Christmas dearest! I hope that you loved your preasent that I got you! We will have to hang out during the break NOW that you are HERE! YOu should really comment on my blog where I comment on yours!

Karrots said...

your preasent? what is that? :) jk I will comment when you post!

Background

Leelou Blogs