Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm (FINALLLY) 13!!!

My birthday was like a week ago, but my mom informed me that my birthday had been postponed because we didn't have time for it. :) Well that wasn't totally true, we did have cake and stuff, but I also had to weed, wipe toddlers bums, some other non-birthday appropriate stuff. Now that I've had my real birthday, I can feel thirteen!
These are some of my birthday presents...and yes that is a Taylor Lautner t-shirt.... he's my future husband...=)Thanks ash i love you!
Me and Ash
Me and Jess
Katy and Kaylee...this is the ONLY picture i got of Katy!
Jess got jealous of Ashli with mickey...this birthday was madness. Love you guys!
Tiff being her dramatic self!

6 comments:

Marissa said...

You are entirely too old, and spoiled might I add. Can you hardly wait till another baby is added to your sidebar? :) Soon! I could just tell you all this in a few hours when I see you, but I know how you like comments :)

The Georges said...

hey I love you to can u not wait to that shirt and be able to look down and see your "husband"!:)


Ash

Karrots said...

Marissa, yes thank you for the comment. i think i have room for one more baby picture right away!

Ash, oh i already was wearing it that day and took it off for the picture!

Storyteller410 said...

Yet again, happy birthday! Why weren't you smiling in the last picture of you? Weren't you happy? Wow, I hope you like seeing your "husband" alot, because I'm guessing that's your new favorite shirt. ttyl!

Karrots said...

It was my intense pose!!! Yes, i LOOOOOOVE seeing my husband a lot, and it is my new favorite shirt!!! love you leah you are hilarious!!

Unknown said...

Well don't i look stunning Well I guess all of us do Like ashli said your "husband" is pretty cute on the front of your shirt

Background

Leelou Blogs