Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Adventures in crazyland...

Whew! These last couple of weeks have been total madness. But we had fun doing it! Amy and kids got to Mimi's house 2 weeks ago. Then, I went to girls camp with Mimi's ward (and had a BLAST by the way). By the time I got home Chad, Amy, and babies were there to play! We have been running around like chickens with our heads cut off ever since. Now things have quieted down some, but Patrick and Kennedy are still here while there mommy goes home to pack. In the midst of the madness, we have all taken a turn with a cold-like bug. Anywho, there was still some fun had, and here are a few pictures. Sorry, another long post!


These were Patrick and Emily's FAVORITES. Nana bought some disney costumes, and all the wanted to do was dress up. Shown here:Buzz Lightyear and Tinkerbell.


Oh, just Annie being precious..it's nothing new! :)



Cute kids at the fair. They loved going to see the animals, eating doughnuts, and the highlight: the rodeo.




It's not a very good picture, but I thought all of them in their jammies was cute.
Oh wait, more cuteness! I just adore her!
She makes a pretty cute cowgirl, don't ya think?


Levi is a big hit with the kids, because he doesstuff like standing on teeter totters.=)


Patrick and Emily helping Chad blow out the candles..




Buying ice-cream with money from their own wallets was one of Nana's strange ideas, but they liked it.



The kids being cute with Mimi.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Very cute. =) By the way, I like the new couches in the background. New to me anyway. Ella got that same bug and has been sick again! Not fun. See you soon on webcam I presume. =)

Marissa said...

So..Do I have to produce children (aka nieces and nephews) to get mentioned in the festivities?

Karrots said...

Gee Marissa you are whiny aren't you? MARISSA WAS THERE TOO AND SHE IS THE BEST. Happy? jk I love you marissa!

Background

Leelou Blogs