This last week has been a blast, but EXHAUSTING!! On Sunday, Lynne, Jeanna Herrgesell, Hantz and Ducky got here to my grandma's house. They stayed here for a week, and we went to Disneyland for 4 days. We were kind of tired. Okay, a LOT tired. But it was fun! Kay, ya'll ready for another long post? :)

Doesn't this picture look like it should be on a postcard? Jeanna took this with her sunglass lens in front of the camera.

This is all of us except for Lynne inside a phone booth. What can you do, really? :)

Cooking corn at the beach...

The whole bunch of us, minus Jeanna who was photo documenting.

My mom being the planner..:)

The boys were very whiny about pictures, but here is one of the few pretty good ones.

Jeanna and Hantz at Mickey's house. Ducky was being a bum and wouldn't go for a picture. Oh well.

Long story, but Jeanna was trying to look like Mickey. She made us laugh hysterically for most of the week.

My Ella!!! We waited for the fireworks for like 3 hours, then they announced that the might be cancelled. The time they were supposed to happen came and went, and people started to give up and leave. But, what do you know, half an hour late, they still did the fireworks! Crisis averted, people.

One more semi-good picture of the three of them.

Ohhhhhh, my Disneyland!!! This is the view from the top of the parking structure, which I think is pretty awesome.
4 comments:
That was a long time to wait for fireworks, but Ella thought it was worth it. =) I was so glad they finally did them and the waiting wasn't for nothing!
You must be having fun with your "caziness"!! Love the pic of all of disnyland!!!
luv ya!!
What!!!!! No mention of a sinister looking freezer on the beach? Did we ever find out what that was?
hey whats? up since I am a total blonde I am not smart enough to figure out how to comment on your other pictures they all rock I love the one I am in. hey by the way it says its by my mom but its not its by me Jessica=)
Post a Comment