Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 1-Ashli's 1st Airplane Trip!

Well, we flew into Philidalphia yesterday, for our East Coast sort of smooshed together trip!!! That day Ashli went on her 1st airplane ride, and we kind of explored Phillidalphia. Soooo fun!
The most awesome sandcastle you will ever see in you life. This was in Philadelphia and has a bunch of baseball stuff.

Philidalphia soon after we landed.
Hmmm...even the cookies have Delta on them!

Ashli and Me
The airplane. Ashli loved it. By the way, I used an airplane bathroom for the first time this trip. It was not an experience I plan to EVER repeat. It's a little freaky when the whole bathroom starts moving. NOT FUN!

These are from the oldest residential street in America. It's about 8 feet wide, and all the houses are just like they were in the 17 hundreds. People still live in these houses, and one of them is up for rent! It was pretty cool.
Okay, this is sideways, but I can't figure out how to change that. Oh well!

The Liberty Bell

2 comments:

AmyJane said...

Wait, when did you leave? And when do you get back?
I can't beleive no one has called to "bloat" even once! Have fun--I want a detailed report when you get home!

Karrots said...

Mom called you this morning from the Brooklyn bridge, but you didn't answer! We left the last saterday in May and we get back this saterday, June 13 or something. We will be sure to call to bloat again later!

Background

Leelou Blogs