

Yay! Finally a new post! I still don't have all the pictures, but I am posting what I do have. It always happens that once I have pictures to post, they just keep coming. So expect a long stream of posts! Don't loose me now!!!



Gee, I love this little girl. She it soooooo cute, and she does the funniest things sometimes. It was so hard to leave her!!!! See you in May, Ella!!!





We took Ella to the park on Monday, and she fell in love with kites!! She loved to run around and she kept saying "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" over and over again! So funny, ya had to be there!
She insisted that every time the kite fell, she had to be there to hold the strings as you let it up again. She didn't quite get that standing on the kite didn't help!!
2 comments:
Yay for pictures! Ella can't wait to see you guys in May! =)
Tell Ella I can't wait to see her! It is really great that you guys live by Mimi because we come there a lot! It still would be great if you guys could live here...but you probably wouldn't be for that!
Post a Comment