I can see the difference, can you?

I went with Marissa on Saturday to the hair salon to get her hair done. She had some extra dye, so she put some little highlights in the front of my hair. It wasn't a lot, so my mom wouldn't have a fit, but it kind of makes my hair more blond and less brown. I really like it!

This one is for Katy. Don't mind it, but this is my new dress for anyone who wants to know! (P.S. It will have a shirt under it!:)

9 comments:
Oh.. and P.S. Nonnie. You still owe me $15 Dollars for that quite adorable dress your amazing sister purchased for you.. oh, and $75 for the hair. Ha ha just kidding that part will be free.. but about that $15...
I KNOW!!! Mom just told me that I forgot to pay you for that dress! I will make sure to remember about that!
thank you for posting that for me!!
You're welcome!:)
your hair looks good... everyone just wants to be blonde
Ha ha!YES!! We sure do!
Oh I so missed the hair thing!!! Forgive me! I'll look closer the next time I see you. Actually I've never been a blonde nor do I aspire to become one EVER. Black has always served me well. We'll see if gray does too. Cute dress. I'd wear shocking pink under it or maybe mustard yellow.
were is the disneyland pics??
It hased snowed here all most all of spring break!! I think they should give us days off when it is spring!! Anywhy have a fun time in the sun!!!
Ash
Ashli,
I was just getting on here to post them!! It might take me a while though...I've got a lot to post! Yeah, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO not excited to go back to the snow!! I did get a pretty good tan! Well, see ya in a few days!
Post a Comment