Friday, January 30, 2009

Beach Trip


MMMMMmmmmm!
Mom, how can you care about pictures when there is this delicious bar of chocolate in front of me!

Now I know what I have been missing all this time!
Micah and Shannon
Tanner

Marissa and Levi
Their missing Sean, but it's still cute!

We weren't actually planning to get in the water. The children had another idea.


The kite shop on the peir.
Patricks pretend parents.:)

Well, I am finally catching up on Christmas photos. These are from the peir and Balboa Isand.

3 comments:

Elizabeth. said...

so cute :) so i hear ur coming down for spring break... when is this gonna happen exactly?

Karrots said...

I'm not sure of the exact days, but our spring break is actually somewhere in the middle of March, not around Easter. I do know that is is like 10 days long though! It's as long as our Christmas vacation!

AmyJane said...

That was a fun day. I love the pictures of Patrick and Emily running from the water!

Background

Leelou Blogs