Monday, December 8, 2008

Courtni's 1st Horse Ride

Sooooo...last Saturday, me, Ashli, and Cournti were wandering around at the barn, and we walk past the horses and Courtni goes, "OOOOOOOH let's go get your dad and ride a horse! I could tell my class on Monday that I rode a horse!" So, we went and guilted my dad into coming, and Courtni rode a horse for the first time. These pictures are a little late, but the dumb computer hasn't been happy to upload them.

Getting on the horse was a little hard... A little over-excited about the 4-wheeler. Sorry guys, but you don't get out enough.:)
Pretty Sunset












6 comments:

AmyJane said...

These pictures kind of made me homesick...in a good way. Enjoy being 12 for me, ok? I don't think I appreciated the simple things about home when I was your age enough, and now I miss it.

Also, the lighting is gorgeous in a lot of the photos.

Karrots said...

I know, I'm a budding photographer.:)I'll thoroughly enjoy being 12. Also, I am SOOOOO glad for the new spell check on blogger, cuz I don't know how to spell half of the words I normally use!

Levi and Marissa said...

I second that homesick thing! I even almost shead a tear! I miss those 12 year old days. Nonnie, appreciate it while you can! And those sunsets out in the backyard are irreplaceable!

Kenna / Bubblegum said...

funny! funny! well I finally updated so if u want to check it out!...

Kenna / Bubblegum said...

hey! sorry i just thought i should tell u this!... Live your life by ti and rihanna says the N WORD!LOLOLOLOL FUNNY! dont worry! I have it too! hahahahaha

Karrots said...

Well, I never noticed that, so I hope noboby else does. I don't really pay attention to the words so much. And I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy you finally posted!!!

Background

Leelou Blogs