We have to drive to Logan to see it on the day it comes out, but It is coming here in a few weeks. I'll have to talk my mom into driving down, because I REALLY don't want to wait that long!:)
You are NOT on my good list. I havn't even seen it yet!!!!!! Here in the middle of nowhere, we don't get movies in our ONE theater until like 2 months after it comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mean!
I am 14 and I live in a small town. I have a big family and tons of great friends that I couldn't live without. I love to dance, run, write, sing, listen to music, swim, and be in California. Thanks for reading and feel free to comment!
4 comments:
Is it coming to Bear Lake or do you guys have to drive to Logan?
We have to drive to Logan to see it on the day it comes out, but It is coming here in a few weeks. I'll have to talk my mom into driving down, because I REALLY don't want to wait that long!:)
i went and saw it at midnight the day it came out :) so good im going to go and see it again tomorrow
You are NOT on my good list. I havn't even seen it yet!!!!!! Here in the middle of nowhere, we don't get movies in our ONE theater until like 2 months after it comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mean!
Post a Comment