Saturday, October 4, 2008

Yellowstone!!!!


















Five in the morning...
















Katy texting...:)

















Joceylyn and Brooklyn...kind of a weird picture.
















The Tetons



















Moose Visitor's Center
















Yeah, that is a statue of a moose.





















uuuuuuuh, dont' take my picture!!! I'm trying to sleep!!!

















Katy and me....and Brooklyn.:)



















This is a really sad story. We were sitting FOREVER to watch old faithful erupt, and I was randomly taking pictures cuz I was board, WELLLLL... when old faithful finally decided to erupt, at that exact second,... the camera battery dies. Tragic, really.





















The Hot Pots (I don't know what they are really called)
















I love this picture of Katy. It's pretty cool, huh? :)


















Tiff and Me

















Tiff, Jess, Taya, and Katy.


















It's a long story.... let's just say that Katy decided to break out the easy cheese round about 10. We better leave it at that.


Okay, these pictures are really old, but here they are. A couple of weeks ago I went to Yellowstone National Park with my grade on a field trip. It was a LONG day(5:00AM to 12:00 midnight). We had a ton of fun, and got to see some really cool stuff too.

3 comments:

Elizabeth. said...

our yosemite trip was a week haha
you are such a dork :) but i love you

AmyJane said...

Keawis is back online! Can't wait to see you in a week!

Karrots said...

Elizabeth, you are mean. But I love you too.
Amy, yes, I'm back online. It's been a long month.

Background

Leelou Blogs