


Here we are at the park- with Patrick in his new shorts and hat the Amy just HAD to have!






Gosh, I just love this baby! She is so cute! Here are some prime examples of Kennedy's adorableness!

He's a super hero, apparently. Yes, that's a pink fuzzy clip he's got in his hair. Kennedy isn't using it, right?

Patrick is obsessed with chocolate milk. I guess we raised him right. The other day he's sitting in the kitchen, all scrunched down on the floor. Look a little closer... and you see he's spooning Nesquik powder into his mouth! "Mom, look! Cocolote!!!"


I love him, but Patrick is a dork. There's no two ways about it! The real problem is when he does something naughty, but it's just so funny!

3 comments:
haha.... cute pictures :]
hi kearis,
hope your having a blast in nevada. luv u lots,
tiff
kearis,
Kennedy is such a cute. Hope to see you soon.
Ash
Post a Comment