

Then on Saturday ALL day we went to a piano competition (the Northern Cache Valley Preforming Arts Festival(whew that is a mouthful))in Preston. It was at the Preston High School, the same one where Napoleon Dynamite was filmed. A: I, for one, was deeply honored. And 2:They have a weird way of doing things at those competitions. You have a set time when you preform, and the judge judges you, and then you have to wait like an hour to call a number they give you, and then they tell you who won. And THEN...If you place in your category you come back and preform in some honors recital. Tanner and I played the same Concerto that we played to the Senior Citizens Center, shown below...

...and we won 1st place! Our piano teach says she doesn't car if we win and she's not competitive, but she was really exited! Tanner sat down with his little trophy and immediately started playing with it! There is a little, flat plate thing in the center of it, and he started blowing to spin it and trying to chop off the leaves on a fake plant. Sometimes I sware that boy forgot her ever turned 3. Annnyyyywho, the Honors recital went from 7:00 to 10:00! So we didn't get home until like midnight! It was a long day, and a LONG weekend!

2 comments:
Hey Kearis, I was looking at your sisters blog and saw you on it. Congratulations on the 1st place that's exciting. Thanks for watching Halle for me. I think she's very fond of you. See ya Friday.Our blog is joshnalisha.blogspot.com
Hard to be so very talented, huh, baby sister? Congrats on your big win--Patrick is very impressed with you and your skills.
Post a Comment