Well, I don't have much new to say, so I guess I'll just catch up on what's new. It's not much, but it's all I got!

The other night there was a lunar eclipse. Who knew that to see it Tanner just HAD to get out the telescope and make us sit outside for FOREVER to see it better. I was toasty warm, however, thanks to my big puffy blanket that has recently become my bet friend! I had an interesting morning last Friday. I woke up at 7 a.m. and went to dance at 7:30. For those of you who don't know, I have been taking dance from Kwinnae Phelps at the Rocky Mountain Springers gym this school year. So far, I am loving it!Here's a video of us dancing at the nursing home. It's not our best work, but it's all I have video of!

Micah is getting married to Shannon on June 21st. Tanner is exited for SOMEONE to get married, get off the family plan, and lead him on the way to a cell phone. As much as I wish, Marissa won't be getting married immediately. Well, I can wait! Well, sort of. Well, cell phones aside, it's still really exiting! Okay, so I think this is my break-through post. I've posted my first video, and I've posted a lot of pictures, and wrote a LOT! I think I am done for today!
6 comments:
Where da video Nonnie?
Yeah....video no worky!
Is that the picture Micah and Shannon are using for announcements?
yay for cozy blankies!
Amy and Marissa, I have no clue where the video is. It took all night for it to load, all for a bow with an x in in. No video! Oh well...Elizabeth I'm glad that you appriciate puffy blankets as much as I do!:)
Kearis, try again. I want to see some dancing!!!
Aww.. Nonnie will also have to wait for Levi to come home so she can have my cell phone.. :( it's a rough life huh!
Post a Comment