Saturday, December 1, 2007

Finished Basements & Wii's

Yeah, it turns out that that is all I need to be happy. For those of you that don't know, we got a Wii game system a few weeks ago. I now have a new best friend. Sorry, those of you that thought that was their position. Kidding! I'll post some pictures of Patrick pretending to play it later, along with pic's of the Mickey Room. Sorry, but I can't get on the right computer to do it now!

3 comments:

Levi and Marissa said...

NONNIE. I cannot believe that you think that stupid Wii is your best friend over me! BRAT! I will change your mind about that when I kick your butt at it! Guess what.. Jerry John Weaver! :)

Brooklyn said...

Wow! Wii's are so awesome, I wish I had one!!! (I thought I was your bff j/k)! Come check out my blog sometime! By the way, cute blog!

Brooklyn said...

What abut Jerry Weaver??? :0

Background

Leelou Blogs